The week will focus on:
- Updates for the “new” US course, including the latest on the multiple-choice question types and the FRQ structures
- Lessons and guides for the five (5) new course units
- Time saving devices for helping students with the course vocabulary, required Supreme Court cases, and required readings like the Federalist Papers
- Sharing of specific topic lessons that can be immediately applied to the AP classroom
- Guidance for developing course schedules whether or not the teacher has a full year, single semester, or block schedule
- Guidance on how to get students to write for the newer free-response questions
Teachers will leave with lessons for each of the course sub-units, vocabulary guides, and supplemental lessons that can aid in the efficient presentation of the course.